This is a great opportunity and thanks to the help I got from Hygienitech, I was able to quit a job I hated and wasn't going anywhere. They were always there to answer my questions and the online and video training aids were terrific. I am now able to work when and where I want and the money is great.

I read where some people weren't happy but they probably didn't work at building their business or listening to the people at Hygienitech.

I could not have done it without their help and the services I perform for people are really appreciated.

Had an Experience with Hygienitech?

Comments

This is the kind of feedback we need.

It is true, just like any other business, what you put in is what you get, period!

Can I get your details so we I can find out more about this business?

The machine is actually a Kirby vacuum - I should know I worked for Kirby!!!

to John #642990

It may be true that it is a Kirby motor in this machine. Being in the business many years ageo I came to realize that only a few companies made motors for other brands, based on the odering companies specs. I need you to and Joe to help me understand why so many other people are being successful with this system and so few complaints.

This guy sounds exactly like Doug, one of the principles of Hygienitech.Run fast from HYGIENITECH!

They'll take your money and NEVER answer your phone calls again.

Had my machine about 10 years, and USED it twice.They saw me coming for sure.

can someone let me know the real issue about hygienitech. we're strongly considering a relationship, and need to be properly guided

to segun Howell, Michigan, United States #581777

Just wanted to know if you ever invested in Hygienitech, I came across an old posting wondering if it worked out for you. I am considering the same thing, my email is pja333@msn.com

I personally don't recommend anyone buy a Jani-King franchise.It's cheap to buy .

. .but what are you buying??? Jani-King owns all of the accounts, even the accounts you sell. All the Franchisee owns is some equipment that Jani-King sells to you at high prices; and some cleaning solvents.

The contracts remain Jani-Kings property at all times, and most of the jobs are greatly under bid. Jani-King sells for the sake of selling, and that makes it hard for any franchisee to make any money.

CONCLUSING: I DON'T RECOMMEND BUYING A JANI-KING FRANCHISE.BUYER BEWARE!

Jani-King is a complete fraud.They fail to tell you that the President, Mr.

Jerry Crawford has past affiliations with Franchise Magazine and reviewers. Because of his past connections, they give Jani-King this wonderful review!

Don't believe it, for if you study their program, you own nothing, just a piece of paper called a Franchise Agreement, and they price their accounts very low that you will not make a reasonable profit but stand an excellent chance to loose money.They downgrade your performance, so they can transfer the business the gave you, to another franchisee.

DON'T BUY A JANI-KING FRANCHISE, FOR IT IS ALL A SHAM JOB.